• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Might be a hybred?

ToadHallBetty

Tonks came from a reptile show from a couple of young people who had a table with an eclectic mix of reptiles and inverts.
I thought she was red, they didn't say different, they were anxious to sell and...
Anyway, I think she might be a hybred. She has a dark face.
IMAG0622_1Tonks.jpg

And a lot of red and black in her pattern
IMAG0618.jpg

What do you'all think?

rantology

From my relatively uneducated browsing over the years (take with a grain of salt), red females can be darker with near black bands and brick reds sprinked with small amounts of white they can also range to typical brighter red tones. her coloring does not look unusual to me. It is the males which usually can get the brighter more unbroken red colors. I could be wrong though, hybrids display in vast range of colors so she could be a hybrid.

She reminds me a lot of one of Rose City's red breeders, Ryder. She's very pretty!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmelanc602