• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Mister/Fogger Questions

Tiigu

I just got the $40 spider something Fogger from Amazon. Works great, I use distilled water and a timer, and it does its thing 6 times a day for an hour, refill every other day.

firj2023

I just got the $40 spider something Fogger from Amazon. Works great, I use distilled water and a timer, and it does its thing 6 times a day for an hour, refill every other day.
Cool, I think I found the model you're talking about! Gonna look into it, thank you!!

brunera

Can you post a link? I'm not sure I'm finding the one you mentioned. I'm using MistKing right now for my tegu and for my redfoot tortoise, but I'll probably need another for my baby blood python when I upgrade her enclosure. MistKing is a bit pricey even though it has been working great.

firj2023

Can you post a link? I'm not sure I'm finding the one you mentioned. I'm using MistKing right now for my tegu and for my redfoot tortoise, but I'll probably need another for my baby blood python when I upgrade her enclosure. MistKing is a bit pricey even though it has been working great.
These are some I am looking at, not afraid to spend a pretty penny on a GOOD quality machine! Will look into the MistKing! Thank you!

brunera

That tree stump fogger looks pretty cool. It would be nice to not have to set up the misting tubing. I haven't heard great things about the Zoo Med product but haven't tried it myself. The starter MistKing is more flexible in it's options. Of course, MistKing is for misting, and the other's are for fog. There's some debate about the safety of foggers but you just need to have it set up correctly and not have the reptile breathing wet air all the time. I love my Govee wireless Hygrometer Thermometers. I have two hanging in each of my reptile cages, one on the warm side and one on the cool side. I can see on my phone exactly what time of day I need to change my misting or heating settings to get them right.

Behembe

I just looked on Amazon and found the cheapest 4L one I could works great. I refill it about every other day to every 3rd day. Works perfect for my tegu

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced