• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Moldie Monitor

Adam87

5 Year Member
Ok so this question is from Youtube now from what this kid tells me it sounds like and issue i hadwith my iguana but again im no vet but i wantedto know if you guys know what this could possibly be

Ok so hes got a Savannah hes had it since he was a few inches long and hes now 2 years old. The monitor is starting to grow what looks like mold on is throat and has stopped eating and is loosing weight quickly.

i told him to go to the vet and disnfect everything in the enclosure and also mentioned to make sure heat and humminty is right also but any ideas what this could be?

dicy

5 Year Member
it could be fungus and i whould definetly sugest a going to a good herp vet i bougth a aussie waterdragon whit mold/fungus on its body after treathment it leaved a few scars that r almost gone now its usualy conneckted to bad husbandry and a not so clean enviorment (thats whut the vet told me)

Adam87

5 Year Member
yea thats what i told him, he ended up going to the vet I told him to clean the cage up and he never got back to me

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam