• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

My Balls

Toby_H

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
After many years of keeping/breeding more fish (CA & SA Cichlids) than any sane person would, I�ve dropped down to a mere 300 gallons of fish tanks and gravitated more towards reptiles�

Intro Overview of my Ball Pythons�

Male Pastel: Born 8/2/10; 27.5�@ 299 grams on 1/9/11

Eagerly eats f/t mice at every feeding, very active snake. Deep bright yellow holding well, nearing shed in these pics.

IMG_0101-1.jpg

Female Pinstripe: Born 8/21/10; 20.5�@ 192 grams on 1/9/11

A little more hesitant to eat but still growing nicely. I�ve also only had her a month so she�s just getting regulated.

IMG_0105.jpg

Female Super Pastel: Unknown Hatch Date (late summer to Fall ââ?¬Ë?10); 20ââ?¬Â @ 148 grams on 1/9/11

She's been here less than a week and has already eaten a f/t mouse.

IMG_0112.jpg

Group Shots

IMG_0116.jpg

IMG_0131.jpg

IMG_0146.jpg

IMG_0150.jpg

G

Nice balls !!!! You must be thrilled ...Looks like a great winter hobby ... I have a few fish tanks that I can take down ...Every summer I put some fish in a outdoor pond .Last year I say ... But brig them in late fall as I can`t seem to let them go .. Wonder full looking snakes.. Enjoy !!!

Strange_Evil

5 Year Member
Great bps man they are all very beautiful, i am really digging the color and markings on the Female Super Pastel. They will all make great future breeders, the male pastel with the female pastel would make i bet would make babies.Good luck with them all.

Toby_H

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Thanks guys :D

I have a friend with 2 mature females I hope to breed the pastel male to this year. He's not quite up to size but is growing like a week. I have hopes he will make weight by March... With this pairing each offspring will have a 50% chance at being Pastel, 50% chance at being normal.

I'm really looking forward to pairing the male pastel with the Super Pastel. Each offspring will have a 50% chance of being Super Pastel and a 50% chance at being Pastel, no normals...

He will also be paired with the Pinstripe when she matures. Each offspring they produce will have a 50% chance at being pastel / 50% chance at being normal color. They will also have a 50% chance at being Pinstripe and 50% chance at being normal patterned. Which in theory works out to be 25% chance at Pastel, 25% chance at normal, 25% chance at Pinstripe, 25% chance at being Pastel Pinestripe (aka Lemon Blast).

The next morph I am interested in added is a Butter Ball Python.

Black Pewter is my girls favorite morph, so chances are I will be adding a (female) Cinnamon to pair with my male Pastel in order to produce our own Pewters.

Either that or breedign won't work out and I'll just have a bunch of pretty snakes :p

frost

1,000+ Post Club
lmao i couldent help but giggle at the title.and some of the responses too.haha yeah i guess i am a little immature but o well. but those are very nice pythons.....they all look really fat in the center must be eating well.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980