• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

my blue has just laid

chriswizz

5 Year Member
coco has just laid 32 eggs this afternoon, the poor little thing looks knackered now.
IMAG0567.jpg
[/img]
IMAG0568.jpg
[/img]
IMAG0569.jpg
[/img]

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Awe poor girl, i would watch out for her around george, she may go into post laying defense mode, congratz

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Congrats Chris. I'm amazed at the number of eggs she laid, that's high for a blue. Hope all goes well with incubation, keep us posted.

got10

Great, WoW no wonder she is a bit worn 32 is HUGE amount of eggs for blue . Congrats keep her pumped up and rested . good luck with the eggs

I am waiting for my girl to get big enough to breed . She has the age just not the size. Sorta like a retirement fund . lol

Diablo

5 Year Member
chriswizz said:
Thelegendofcharlie said:
Cant wait to see these guys! Congrats!
How much does a Blue go for in Merry ol' England anyway?
Any were from £250 to £ 500. I know a bloke who paid £ 750 for one.

that's a lot of money haha....is the whole breeding process as involved or expensive? Or is it relative easy? I'm assuming it's pretty hard and even harder finding people to buy them all

HeatherN

what a clutch! she's practically empty looking now, bet she's glad tegus don't get stretch marks or anything lol. i love blues, but i can't afford/find many, especially hatchlings. hope you get a 100% hatch rate!

Thelegendofcharlie

5 Year Member
chriswizz said:
Thelegendofcharlie said:
Cant wait to see these guys! Congrats!
How much does a Blue go for in Merry ol' England anyway?
Any were from £250 to £ 500. I know a bloke who paid £ 750 for one.

Frankly I would have thought it more - Thats roughly comparable to what they go for here.
With that egg machine you have, be careful, you could flood the market.
Youd better import some to me just to be safe. ;)
I see an England full of blue Tegus...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980