• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

My Chubby little gal...

Acre

...sunning herself on the couch. Nice clean toe sheds with no soaking. She wriggled for the camera too much to get a clear head shot.
Her cage and one of her cagemates. Horse trough with expanded metal top hinged in the middle with a piano hinge. Stacked flat rocks to get them the right distance from the mercury vapor bulb and allow them to burrow underneath where it's humid. Cypress mulch substrate piled to a foot high at the hot end and held back with more rocks; it's a couple inches high elsewhere. The mulch and rock hold so much heat that the black light for at night is hardly necessary.
I'm really happy with the Reptilinks mega-blend. Takes the anxiety out of making sure they get everything they need. Their growth rate has picked up since I've been using it. They all look lustrous.
IMG_0415 (2).JPG
IMG_0414 (2).JPG

IMG_0413 (2).JPG

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced