• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

My frogs

k412

5 Year Member
I LOVE FROGS! I have kept as many as 12 but began to downsize when I decided for sure on a tegu.
These are the ones I currently keep.
2 male pyxies. Ohso is the larger of the two and the other one has no name because I will be rehoming him as well once I find a good experienced keeper.
april30pyxiepics006.jpg

Mighty, my albino pac man. He was my first frog.
mightysnuptualpads92003.jpg

I had a t shirt made of him, hopefully you get my odd sense of humor.
tdesign.jpg

This is Stevie, a blue phase whites named after Steven Busch who is great to do business with btw!
contestpics058.jpg

Duey, my amazon milk frog. Sex is still unknown but man this frog has grown!
milkfrogvivdonemarch9004.jpg

Hope you like the pictures. :-D

ColdThirst

5 Year Member
I've never seen a milk frog before, that looks really cool.

I haven't ever had a frog as a pet but I would like to some day.

k412

5 Year Member
Thanks. :-D
Frogs are really a lot of fun to keep.
The milk frog is so much fun to watch hunt. Both of the tree frogs have heavily planted vivs and are all over the place at night and early morning.

Beazer

5 Year Member
Great looking frogs. They all look happy and healthy. Not too many people can achieve that with frogs, lol. Good to see an amphibian keeper on the forums.

-Jon DeLong

Suzanne

5 Year Member
Okay this may seem like a silly question but is it true that pixie frogs have teeth?

PS Love the blue frog!

k412

5 Year Member
Thank you Suzanne. :-D
The teeth question isn't a silly one at all.
Technically they aren't teeth, they are odontoid projections but they can and will draw blood nonetheless!

FoxxCola

5 Year Member
I love love looove frogs as well, I have quite a few myself. I would love your pyxie... if you can ship :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmelanc602