• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

My hybrid from Laurafl!

SnakeCharmr728

5 Year Member
Recieved my hybrid from Laurafl today, we love her. She was pretty nervous when we first took her out of the box so we just put her straight into her enclosure... and watched her explore for over an hour... I thought for sure that she'd just go bury herself and hide but nope, she explored everything a million times over and then parked herself on top of her cinder block and is basking, with both of us laying there watching her she had no fear... we'll offer her food in an hour or so after she warms up... shes SO pretty!!!!
Here's some pics
250908_3070085205898_988861781_n-1.jpg

IMG_0842.jpg

IMG_0843.jpg

IMG_0839.jpg

IMG_0834.jpg

IMG_0833.jpg

IMG_0850.jpg

IMG_0852.jpg

IMG_0853.jpg

IMG_0845.jpg

Her temporary setup until her wood 4x2 gets here on sunday...
IMG_0837.jpg

teguboy77

5 Year Member
Congrats with the new tegu,very nice colors.If i were to get into tegus again i would contact laurafl about one of her hybrids myself.

agv0008

Looking at the 4th photo, does the tegu have a small fold of skin on it's side, or does its pattern break sharply in that area. Either way, I think it looks cool.

laurarfl

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Thx guys! I don't feed them on shipping day, so they look a bit thin the next day. Then they eat and look like little balloons. ;)

I'm excited about these little ones. I've seen a lot of hybrids that look "chocolate", and I think it comes from reds that are really red. My red has a lot of white contrast, the b/w has a lot of yellow and orange. So these gus come out with more contrast than chocolate. But of course, we'll have to see how it all pans out as they mature.

I have one...my favorite...that seems to have a really light head

Logie_Bear

Aw, she's so pretty! I love the red speckling along her sides. Can't wait to see the hybrids develop as they age.

Laura, do you have pics of mum and dad?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam