• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

My new 8x4x4 build

Octavian7896

I just finished it tonight. Built in pond, air filtration, tons of lights, HID basking spot, and bioactive! This was one heck of a project.

Attachments

• 0827211749_HDR.jpg
    0827211749_HDR.jpg
    8.2 MB · Views: 210
  • 0822211301_HDR.jpg
    0822211301_HDR.jpg
    5.2 MB · Views: 200
  • 0827211824a.jpg
    0827211824a.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 200

EcoV

5 Year Member
Nice build! Did you do it all yourself? How did you set up the water filtration & what type of air filtration do you have in it?

Octavian7896

Nice build! Did you do it all yourself? How did you set up the water filtration & what type of air filtration do you have in it?
thanks! I did. The air filtration is a repurposed indoor grow blower, 4" and a carbon scrubber. It creates negative pressure and exhausts into the room. It prevents the scent of lizard feces from overpowering us. The water isn't filtered yet, he isn't big enough to soak in it, but when he is it will have a canister filter built in.

Lizardon

I just finished it tonight. Built in pond, air filtration, tons of lights, HID basking spot, and bioactive! This was one heck of a project.
Question is this on a second floor or ? because I see wood floorings and I am wondering if there's a cement foundation underneath? Trying to figure things out.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam