• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

My new baby Ball

Lexi

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I just bought a baby Ball python today! it wasnt planned at all.. i walked into the store and saw them..and now i have my little baby home. i will put picks up asap..i just gotta find my camera cord.

ColdThirst

5 Year Member
Dont you allready have one still on the way? and doesmt that make four o the same type snake? Its awesome, but dont you get tired of the same type and coloration etc. thats jsut me though.

Lexi

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
No i didnt get the Gravid female... i told him i didnt want it cause it was wild caught......but this little guy is my first Python... iv had Boas in the past...

ColdThirst

5 Year Member
You sure? I could have sworn. Hmmm In that case congrats! Right now in raising my first boa and its gonna be sweet.

Lexi

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Alright alright!!! its so small it fits in the palm of my hand when it is curled up...(i dont know if its a female or male...)
OH and i need a name.. I was thinking along the lines of Korgoth..or somthing like that... any suggestions are welcome!!
Here we go!
snake-1.jpg

snake1.jpg

snake2.jpg

DSC01960.jpg

DSC01958.jpg

DSC01956.jpg

DSC01950.jpg

ill take more later... when he isnt all balled up..

Lexi

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Malibu is a cute name...
ill think about it.. i dont wanna jump to a name yet.

dorton

5 Year Member
How about OSIAS, Its an acronym suggested to me for mine from my brother in law. Osais stands for Oh S#!# Its A Snake.

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Lexi, glad to hear you found a nice baby. Looks like a nice pattern and some nice blushing too. :)

Lexi

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
i never really liked snakes to much...untill i saw striggs blood. then...i saw my little guy at the store and feel in love

i got more pics im gonna put up.

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam