• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

My new little guy!

TeguBlake

Got my sweet little guy today at 1030 am from backwater reptiles , I gave up on bobby hill, such a waste of money, 350 dollars... Well what should I name my little guy.:D

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 22

MrNiceGuy736u

I know right! My beta fish is mordecai, and archimedes(iguana), leopard gecko"ace"(i didn't name...) and now the king of lizards is in my house...how do name that?

chitodadon

1,000+ Post Club
I need a name for my extreme giant x b/w male when he comes tomorrow

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I named my rock iguana Buzz, not after Buzz Aldrin or Buzz Lightyear.. But after the greatest tobacco I've ever smoked in my life from the Middle East which resulted in a buzz. It was a great buzz, and Buzz is a great iguana.

k1ngph1l

chitodadon said:
And he is here got my big boy today

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2

I picked one up from him 2 weeks ago. Great guy and he packed on some monster size on his hatchlings in 2 months. Your guy will probably be trying to hibernate already though.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmelanc602