• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

My new RedxBlue Hybrid

Lexi

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
First off I wanna thank BOOSTFEEN for letting me adopt his beautiful baby Tegu! Also i just wanna say i look forward to meeting you again.Your a great guy and you smelled really really good ;) lol..
The hybrid is Amazing, beautiful colors, and an awesome temperament!! He/she ate a pinkie right away when i put him in the tank (i didnt think he would hence a new home and all)
Well i wont keep you guys waiting any longer.. here are some pics from when i got him home today.
hybrid8.jpg

hybrid7.jpg

hybrid6.jpg

hybrid5.jpg

hybrid4.jpg

hybrid3.jpg

Hybrid2.jpg

hybrid1.jpg

Hybrid.jpg

Lexi

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Oh yeah..and please dont mind my bedroom door, its been there sense i was a baby, and my parents didnt care if i drew on it or not. lol

Lexi

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Im holding him/her in the pic. I wish i knew it if was a male or female.. cause then i could pick a name..i think i might just call it a "he" until later noted...But yes he has some amazing colors and patterns.
Thanks for the comments!!!

angelrose

5 Year Member
the color(s) are amazing and the pattern ! he has to be the most beautiful hybrid I have ever seen. good for you Lexi.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam