• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

my tegu comes tommorow!

WhiskeyTango

5 Year Member
yay I got my red tegu today!He had to be shipped to the post office cause of the heat, and the guy working there was a complete @$$hole, but its all good!!!

He was so adorable...the first thing he did is wanna bite me..it was so cute.lol.

And then he ate.

pics up soon!

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Lol, the guy at the post office was being really iffy to me as well, but he eventually came around and took an "oh, who gives a crap, these people will be gone soon" kind of mood. He was really giving us a hassle, because he was SURE that we weren't allowed to send or receive reptiles through the USPS.

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
DZLife said:
Lol, the guy at the post office was being really iffy to me as well, but he eventually came around and took an "oh, who gives a crap, these people will be gone soon" kind of mood. He was really giving us a hassle, because he was SURE that we weren't allowed to send or receive reptiles through the USPS.

USPS postal code 9.3.3 :
Small Cold-Blooded Animals
Small, harmless, cold-blooded animals (except snakes and turtles) that do not require food or water or attention during handling in the mail and that do not create sanitary problems or obnoxious odors are mailable (e.g., baby alligators and caimans not more than 20 inches long, bloodworms, earthworms, mealworms, salamanders, leeches, lizards, snails, and tadpoles

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
VARNYARD said:
USPS postal code 9.3.3 :
Small Cold-Blooded Animals
Small, harmless, cold-blooded animals (except snakes and turtles) that do not require food or water or attention during handling in the mail and that do not create sanitary problems or obnoxious odors are mailable (e.g., baby alligators and caimans not more than 20 inches long, bloodworms, earthworms, mealworms, salamanders, leeches, lizards, snails, and tadpoles
That's good to know!!

akward_silence91

5 Year Member
Mine comes tommorow as well. Except im getting two on accident. tried to cancel berts order (i didn't think they were sending animals out) purchased from bobby, which comes tommorow and just got an email from hester which said they shipped a tegu to me. oh boy. i don't have enough room. I got to sell one.

WhiskeyTango

5 Year Member
im sorry for no pics!!photobucket is being stupid!!

try my myspace.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.myspace.com/danceofdragons">http://www.myspace.com/danceofdragons</a><!-- m -->

Gx3

5 Year Member
Cool! I just got my red from Bobby last week! He is so cool! Oh and nice sugar gliders! I have a pair of them at my place too!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam