1. Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email josh@tegutalk.com!
    Dismiss Notice

My wild friends

Discussion in 'Introductions and Welcomes' started by CAMILA LOPES, Jan 2, 2018.

1. CAMILA LOPES

CAMILA LOPES New Member

Hello, guys! It is been a wile...
    I come tell you that I followed tour advise. I bought the tongs and started feeding the Babaduks with it on my hand.
    Baba -the big one- had accidentally bite my husband's foot, while I was traveling to my hometown. He was slightly kicked on the flank, by that outraged...
    Afterwards, the whole family comes for lunch. Every day. Here I present you the latest photos, all shot just a few minutes ago.
    Right now, I seated by my door with my husband and our cats watching Baba, or his wife... I do not know anymore, down the car.
  2. CAMILA LOPES

CAMILA LOPES New Member

FB_IMG_1514913680718.jpg

Attached Files:

3. CAMILA LOPES

CAMILA LOPES New Member

FB_IMG_1514913805330.jpg
    Up, to the right, the little yellowgreen stanch below the tire, is the big guy.
    onnie0047 and Walter1 like this.
  4. Walter1

Walter1 Moderator Staff Member 1,000+ Post Club

What an interesting Lizard. Burnt nose, interesting color and pattern. Nice going on having a lizard study/friend group.
    CAMILA LOPES likes this.
  5. Guman

Guman Member

Nice looking gu
    CAMILA LOPES likes this.