• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Natural terra Denobrates

GOT_TEGUS

5 Year Member
Arrows frogs are awesome My 75 gallon natural terra

Attachments

• 26070_view.jpg
    514 bytes · Views: 7
  • 26071_view.jpg
    514 bytes · Views: 9
  • 26072_view.jpg
    514 bytes · Views: 6

GOT_TEGUS

5 Year Member
more pics Denobrates Cobalts and Blues

Attachments

• 26076_view.jpg
    514 bytes · Views: 6
  • 28356_view.jpg
    514 bytes · Views: 5

GOT_TEGUS

5 Year Member
thanks Bro I love workin on natural Terra I feel the same about GUs lol this setup has a water fall , stream and breeding ponds and lots of plants.

cornking4

5 Year Member
Im considering getting some darts and I was just wondering how easy they are to work with. Also, how much would you say it costs to fully decorate a vivarium large enough to house about 3 frogs?

rrcoolj

5 Year Member
I've been considering darts too. The only thing that worries me is the fruit flie thing.

GOT_TEGUS

5 Year Member
cornking4 said:
Im considering getting some darts and I was just wondering how easy they are to work with. Also, how much would you say it costs to fully decorate a vivarium large enough to house about 3 frogs?

sorry guys been busy . dendrobrates are easy to care for as long as you have cultures of fruit flies and spring tails, keeping them in 10 galllon tank with a few plants is ok for 1-3 frogs. i prefer big tanks 75 gallon up can do lots of planting and water falls pools etc.

cornking4

5 Year Member
How much do you think it would cost to buy plants and decorations for an Exoterra large front loading terrarium?

GOT_TEGUS

5 Year Member
cornking4 said:
How much do you think it would cost to buy plants and decorations for an Exoterra large front loading terrarium?

most plants you can buy from walmart just have to rinse off with water to get pesticides and other crap off. pothos chinese evergreen are great choices

rrcoolj

5 Year Member
Sounds cool! I was thinking of having auratus, tinctorus, or azureus ina a 20 gallon maybe even 29. Spelling mught be off. Just one species of coarse though.

Beazer

5 Year Member
Very nice set up. I really cant wait to get back into tropical vivariums (if I can keep the plants alive lol). I was just thinking about asking Bobby a few days ago to add a vivarium forum and now 2 people in the past few days have posted vivariums lol. I just wouldnt know where to have it placed? Just because vivariums arent just for amphibians. Once again, very nice set up.

-Jon DeLong

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmelanc602