• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Need help?? Or don't understand everything?

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Hey guys, I know some of these threads I have posted might be a bit advanced or even hard to understand for a new keeper. If I post something that you are having trouble understanding just let me know. I will be more than happy to explain it better, where everyone can understand what is being said.
Sometimes I get carried away with some of the terms and large words.

I do not want it to be confusing to anyone here, just let me know, I will be more than glad to break it down more. :)

Mike

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Sometimes the site switches between the black (forumsplace?) style and the Phbb (or something like that) style. It just happened, are you doing some maintenance?

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
jntann said:
how do i put a picture in this space where i am typing. please help, thanks.

First upload your picture to a photo hosting site ( Photobucket.com is the most commonly used one and its free). If you need help on how to actually upload from your computer just ask, but I will assume you know how. Then after you upload there will be a code with the tags
surrounding a url...this will appear under your recently uploaded pic. Copy and paste that code into the comment area when posting a reply. It's that easy!

Here is a tuturial using imageshack.us but it will help you get the feel of how to do it: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.tegutalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=274">http://www.tegutalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=274</a><!-- m -->

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
first number is male, second number is female, third number is unknown sex.

We have 1 male Blue Tegu, 1 female Blue Tegu, 1 unknown sex Tokay Gecko.

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
Yeah as in I have a male boa 1.0 a female boa would be 0.1 and a unknown sex would be 0.0.1 . If you had 8 males and 6 female with 5 unsexed babies it would be 8.10.5 for the group. It saves on typing.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam