• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

need some advice

Jeremyxb12

5 Year Member
Hey everyone. I just need a bit of advice. I am going away for 2 weeks for Drill and I may not be able to find anyone to look after my gu. would he be ok if he has fresh water and I let him just sleep? I need some ideas on what to do

Gary

I released a ton of dubias into the enclosure when I left for 10 days. I also fed big meals in the days leading up to leaving and added a water source to be safe. I also left some fresh fruit around the cage for him to eat over the first few days I was gone.

I came back to a happy and healthy tegu. If your tegu is in good health and you’re sure you’ll be back, it will probably be fine. It’s of course always better to find someone to care for your tegu in your absence, but as a last resort 2 weeks isn’t that long for most reptiles to fast.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmelanc602