• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

New ball python additions

thatoneguy

Not sure if anyone checks the non tegu threads, but here are my 2 new additons.

The first picture is a male blitz pastel mojave

The second is a female mojave het hypo.
20160405_084745.jpg
20160405_084717.jpg

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
That's a gynormous female. She's beautiful. Thos erethe first snakes I kept many years ago when they were all WC. I have a soft spot for that species. Congrats on them both.

thatoneguy

I haven't weighed the new female yet she's a few years old, ate 2 rats yesterday so she's a little fat. I normally give them a few days before I try and feed them but 2 of my other ball pythons didn't feel like eating so I offered them to her and she ate them right up, a small rat and a large rat.

My normal female is a beast, and hopefully pregnant
20160405_113457.jpg

I tried breeding her with my Super Patel Male.
20160405_113532.jpg

Our previous new arrival is a pinstripe het hypo
20160405_113627.jpg

My GF can't go to a reptile exhibit and not buy another ball python, and this last time she convinced me to buy one as well.

It's time that I buy a rack, just got to save up now

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
And then........ you will have to fill it. pin stripes sure are handsome.

My first BP, WC was a male I named Nero.In retrospect, he was an axanthic. To this day, that is my favorite morph apart from normal, common though it is.

Artemisace

beautiful snakes, I need to get a Mojave in my collection to breed to my banana male. The Mojave you have pictured doesn't look as bright as the mojaves I'm used to seeing, do you have a better pic of her?

thatoneguy

I'm away from home for awhile but when I get back I'll try and remember to get another picture.

I did just recently have a clutch of 10 from my normal female bred with my Super pastel, they are due at the end of August

Artemisace

okay well that would give me more hope that she is what they told you she is, like I said probably just a really dark Mojave. Do you live in AZ?

thatoneguy

I've seen other mojaves that look like her, she is het hypo as well which really shouldn't effect how she looks. Maybe she has another gene in there that the breeder missed, I guess I'll find out when I breed her.

I do live in Az

Artemisace

I've seen one or two dark mojaves online, but most of the ones I've seen in person are quite a bit lighter. She's beautiful either way and I hope you have great odds when you decide to breed her. it's cool to meet more Arizona reptile owners, I've lived in AZ for about 13 years at this point lol

thatoneguy

Here is the first guy who tried to pip, unfortunately it happened during the night and he wasn't able to get all the way out and drowned. I have since cut the remaining eggs hoping for some good news.

Attachments

• 20160901_034727.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 189

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam