• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

new cresties!!

WhiskeyTango

5 Year Member
I got my cresties today!!!I have a yellow brindle dalmation male and she sent me a baby crestie along with him its sex is unown for now but it already bit me(lol).

the older males name is Grin and the baby is called Valentine..

I am gonna go pick up a memory card for my camara so I can get new pics for tonite :D

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Congrats!! I think I saw that crestie on KS. Now you just gotta find a sweet female for him. How much does he weigh?

WhiskeyTango

5 Year Member
You probally did thats were I found him..

I weighed him today he is 37g

ahh I am gonna be looking for 2-3 females for him..

thanks :) they are so cute..I don't really care for the geckos but since holding one a few weeks ago cresties really are a cool, smaller lizard..

WhiskeyTango

5 Year Member
HPIM0999.jpg
HPIM1003.jpg

This is Grin!My older male..

I will get pictures of Valentine tommorow..

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
It's not just on this forum....tons of herper buddies of mine are geting in to the Crestie Craze!

WhiskeyTango

5 Year Member
The breeder said Grin, was a super dalmation and I am not sure what Valentine is since he is still just a baby but he/she looks like a red or orange flame..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980