• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

New enclosure Dracaena guianensis (Cayman tegus)

Renske

5 Year Member
Yesterday the Cayman tegus could investigate there new enclosure. I think they like it very mutch.
The old enclosure:
548309_359862617386049_1124157317_n.jpg

The new enclosure:
https://vimeo.com/45603668

We have 2.3 Dracaena but in the movie you see only 2.1 .
The other 2 females where a little shy, :D

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
The old enclosure was amazing, like a zoo exhibit, this new enclosure is even better, unworldly. Very nice!

Renske

5 Year Member
yulyani said:
He is awesome !!! I always want to have one caiman lizard....how old is he, and what's his name?

1 of the males an 2 of the females are around 5 years old. 1 male and 1 female are around 3 or 4 years old. We did not give them names. becouse we didn't know if they would live longe becouse of there bad health. But now they are good, so we want te give them names. So surgestions are welcome.

bmx3000max said:
thier called caiman tegus?

In the netherlands we call them "Kaaiman teju" witch means "Cayman Tegu". But you call it most of the time. Cayman lizards...

Vince said:
Jeez... watching that makes me feel like I'm abusing our animals with their humble abodes!

No your not. We just love plants and animals together. But thanks! :D

frost said:
lol ok, are you a millionaire then?

No I think it cost us less then most people spend on there terrarium. We just know how to get free stuff. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam