• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

New here! I have a Brumation Question

SammySamSam

Hello! I just joined, so I wanted to introduce myself! I'm SammySamSam, and I have a question.
First off im new to Tegu ownership so any advice is welcome! I have an Argentine Red Tegu. Though I sadly don't know his exact age. he's still a baby and his name is Sam Crowley or just Sam.
Now the question I have is well, he just woke up from Brumation two days ago, though he was asleep the day before. Now I know for an adult you wait at least a week or two after Brumation to feed them, but what about a baby? He's definitely young enough where you still feed him every day. So when do I start feeding him again? He's obviously hungry, but I don't want to accidentally hurt him.

That's Sam from today, not the best picture
IMG_20210429_132749375.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980