• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

New here

christopher gonyou

Hey! I am Chris, and I just picked up a male Argentine black and white tegu from Tegus Only. Ive been reading posts in this forum to prepare for some time now and they have helped immensely so I am excited to finally join and hopefully be able to bring something to the table.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Hey! I am Chris, and I just picked up a male Argentine black and white tegu from Tegus Only. Ive been reading posts in this forum to prepare for some time now and they have helped immensely so I am excited to finally join and hopefully be able to bring something to the table.

Hi Chris- Welcome. Tegus are wonderful, and this site is great with nice members and lots of experience.

My three come from Tegusonly, also. I love'm. Post some photos of your new bud.

He may tuck himself away for a week to adjust. Also, south FL tegus ate overwintering now so he will probably be sluggish for some period of time.

DakotaJane675

Dakota- Congrats! I'm excited for you. Post pics when he arrives.

I let mine sleep hard for the winter and I miss them.

Thank u. Honestly i was upset because my first attempt at bringing a tegu into our life resulted in falling victim to a scammer.
Rodney has been willing to answer any questions and communicate when i needed him to this point

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Thank u. Honestly i was upset because my first attempt at bringing a tegu into our life resulted in falling victim to a scammer.
Rodney has been willing to answer any questions and communicate when i needed him to this point
I'm sorry to hear that. Rodney won't fail you.

christopher gonyou

Rodney seems like a good guy. Im happy with mine for sure.

A couple things- although I am over all happy- two day shipping isnt ideal and I didnt realize that was how he shipped until I had tracking. The tegu was a little on the skinny side- but given the circumstances behind the tegus he has its forgivable. He is definitely healthy. I would 100% buy from them again.

DakotaJane675

Rodney seems like a good guy. Im happy with mine for sure.

A couple things- although I am over all happy- two day shipping isnt ideal and I didnt realize that was how he shipped until I had tracking. The tegu was a little on the skinny side- but given the circumstances behind the tegus he has its forgivable. He is definitely healthy. I would 100% buy from them again.

I agree. Two day shipping scared me a little. Titus doesnt have much of an appetite but, im sure hes still adjusting..

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam