• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

New little Red

Sriracha

Hey all, just got a new little guy. I've had my B/W for six years now and finally decided I needed another juvi in my life. Meet Mr. T(B&W) and Sriracha(Red). Hope everyone are enjoying their Tegus. For those struggling with eating and personalities, keep working, stay consistent, proper husbandry(enclosure, temps, humidity and diet) and they will come around :)
Screenshot_20201025-114355.png
Screenshot_20201025-114428.png
Screenshot_20201025-114448.png
Screenshot_20201025-114355.png

Sriracha

So yes, the little guy in the last pic is the Red. He came from a really bad place, living basically in a box, no basking, water dish dry, etc.. Apparently, bf left gf with a bunch of animals and this little guy wasn't in great shape when i took that pic. That was 5 weeks ago, he is a completely different tegu today. Shed, bright reds almost deep purples on his legs, eating, calm, soooo happy he's thriving. I think he is too!! :) I will get a pic or two when he wakes tomorrow morning and upload. Thx so much for the reply!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam