• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

New - Soon to be - Tegu Owner

BKing

Hello,

My name is Brianne and I am embarking on the journey of becoming a new Tegu owner and it has been a pleasure learning so much about them so far. I am learning all that I can before the arrival of my baby (within the week!).

I have many years of experience with reptiles since I was a child (27 now) I've almost always had some of the sort (turtles, Chinese water dragons, ball python, and my fav and sweeest baby was my red-tailed boa constrictor)..and now I am waiting to buy my first B&W Tegu!

Be on the lookout for my threads as I am here for help, help and more help.

Debita

1,000+ Post Club
Good luck!! Sounds like fun. There are a lot of people ready to help here and lots of subjects already discussed. Tegus are fun, challenging, and soooo interesting. Send a picture when you can!

BKing

He is coming from tyslizards.com @typherp on instagram (Punta Gorda, Florida). I am actually thinking of sending him a thread I found on here on sexing because he's recently been informing people who are interested in purchasing that he can not guarantee the sex of hatchlings and I've been letting him know since last month that I wanted a male. (There's so much helpful info on here though, somebody uploaded pics of how to identify bbs on a 2-week old male!)

AlphaAlpha

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Its not as prominent to see on all as it shows in the pics and people can still struggle sometimes until they are adults.

But he should at least try and give you what you want (fingers crossed)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmelanc602