• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

new tegu enjoying being petted

Brettm

I have had stella for three weeks now and am amazed at her progress i take her out for about an hour every day and she has realy settled down she seems to enjoy being petted and have her head scratched. heres some pics.

Attachments

• DSCF3437.JPG
    DSCF3437.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 89
  • DSCF3439.JPG
    DSCF3439.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 80

Brettm

I am hoping so, I do not need a grumpy adult tegu. So far so good I just make sure I take her out and handle her everyday.

Brettm

Stella looks like Roger's twin!
She does look like roger ( I changed her name to Ira lol). How big is roger now and how is his tempermant? Ira is doing really good, she can be a little hyper once and awhile but she seems to enjoy being petted and will relax and fall asleep on me while I watch tv :) was roger ever a picky eater?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wayneboy88