• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

new tegu prob

bmx3000max

so i got my tegu-terra and i must say i am impressed beyond belief, only tegu ive bought with papers on him and hes so big for his age, hes 5months so he was born in late july....but my problem is he did his searhing around his encloser all day yesterday but today i see he buryed himself underground and hasent came out at all so could he be hibernating? also i want to make sure its not that hes dead so how do i know/chec, has anone did anything to see while thier tegu was under???

kim86

Drag your fingers through the substrate until he wakes up, that way you aren't really disturbing him by yanking him from the ground.

chitodadon

1,000+ Post Club
Thats good man happy u got him healthy how big is he and get some pics up

from Samsung Galaxy S3

Diablo

5 Year Member
Yeah I got the same thing, it is really cool and honestly way better than the way Bobby did his deliveries because now I know his exact birthdate which is awesome and I can show it off to people.

bmx3000max

yea i highly recomend him, its kinda like proof like mine says i have a chacoan rather than just telling people and debateing that hes just a normal arg with people,

Dubya

1,000+ Post Club
bmx3000max said:
yea i highly recomend him, its kinda like proof like mine says i have a chacoan rather than just telling people and debateing that hes just a normal arg with people,

None of my friends even know what a tegu is. They just say "Damn, that's a big f--king lizard, how big is it gonna get".

chitodadon

1,000+ Post Club
Thats good man wish u the best BBC Godzilla is a monster now almost 3ft amd will be 6 months on January 15

from Samsung Galaxy S3

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
bmx3000max said:

How does a piece of paper prove it is from a certain place? I could breed anything and print a piece of paper saying it is whatever I want.

Dubya

1,000+ Post Club
james.w said:
bmx3000max said:

How does a piece of paper prove it is from a certain place? I could breed anything and print a piece of paper saying it is whatever I want.

Just like when you get a "certificate of authenticity". It means nothing unless verified by an outside agency that is verified in the verification of things that need to be verified. But if that agency verified themselves, to be qualified, the verification would not be valid unless verified by another 3rd party verifier verified in verification of a third party verifier.

chitodadon

1,000+ Post Club
Re: RE: new tegu prob

Dubya said:
james.w said:
bmx3000max said:

Just like when you get a "certificate of authenticity". It means nothing unless verified by an outside agency that is verified in the verification of things that need to be verified. But if that agency verified themselves, to be qualified, the verification would not be valid unless verified by another 3rd party verifier verified in verification of a third party verifier.

LMAO

from Samsung Galaxy S3

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Dubya said:
james.w said:
bmx3000max said:

Ok, now I understand. If verified through verification than it is real.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980