• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

New tegu

Dvdh1

5 Year Member
Just got a new B&W from Bobby, he is awesome, completeley mellow right out of the bag. His parents are Whitey and Jam. One of his brothers is Chewie. He has been just laying in my hand since the bag for about 20 minutes now and as I type this. Lol! First time ordering an animal. Thank you Bobby for answering all my questions, my new tegu is both mellow and beautiful. That's exactly what I asked for.
Thanks again Bobby,
David

pictures to come soon

GOT_TEGUS

5 Year Member
Dvdh1 said:
Just got a new B&W from Bobby, he is awesome, completeley mellow right out of the bag. His parents are Whitey and Jam. One of his brothers is Chewie. He has been just laying in my hand since the bag for about 20 minutes now and as I type this. Lol! First time ordering an animal. Thank you Bobby for answering all my questions, my new tegu is both mellow and beautiful. That's exactly what I asked for.
Thanks again Bobby,
David

pictures to come soon

Great thats what i like to hear good luck bro

Dvdh1

5 Year Member
here are some pics, I hope

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    515 bytes · Views: 1
  • photo 2.jpg
    515 bytes · Views: 2
  • photo 3.jpg

Dvdh1

5 Year Member
Thanks to everyone for their help here on tegutalk, directly or indirectly. Being a reptile lover and owner for most of my life on and off I have found that reptiles and their owners often get a bad rap. I have to say everyone on here seem to be some of the nicest people out there. Whether they are answering questions or referring where you can find it on here or rushing out to rescue animals or complimenting on pictures. Everyone here is great! Thanks, David

Dvdh1

5 Year Member
the lighting is not so great , but heres a few more pics

Attachments

• photo 4 (2).jpg
  • photo 2 (2).jpg
    515 bytes · Views: 1
  • photo 5 (2).jpg

Members online

No members online now.