• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Nick Mutton, AKA Inlandreptile.com A+++

dorton

5 Year Member
Nick was super great to deal with, answered any questions.
Really cares about what he sell, makes sure its going to the right place.
I rank him right there amongst the best w/Varnyard

LINK REMOVED BY ME.(too many hits)
SORRY :( Thanks

Mike

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
The link doesn't seem to work.......?

I'll keep your review in mind.

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
looks like too many people tried visiting his page! lol the bandwidth was exceeded. try back later.

Beazer

5 Year Member
Nick is a good friend of mine. I know him through working with Tanimbar and Halmahera pythons (Morelia nauta and Morelia tracyae). I made a trade with him a while back, my 1.1 Kofiau Island "Canary" gtps. They are on his site. I received the healthiest male M. tracyae I have ever come across, 2 male M. nauta (one with a craaazy breeding response), and a female Diamond Carpet. The guy is also very smart and keeps up with his information. Does a lot of bloodline tracing (hes a pure freak like I, so do not mention hybrids to him lol). Great guy, great business, gorgeous healthy animals. Not just saying that cause I know him. I can be pretty brutal and blunt.

-Jon DeLong

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Nero said:
Send me the link I really want a GTP thank you :)

If he exceeded his bandwidth, I don't think that it will matter if you have the link right now :p

Beazer

5 Year Member
Nero, he currently breeds highlands. Those are the ones I had mentioned on one of your posts. His are Wamena type highlands from my understanding. Wamenas are my fav. I havent been in contact as much as I use to be with him so I'm not sure how he is doing with the Kofiaus. Here's his link.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.inlandreptile.com/">http://www.inlandreptile.com/</a><!-- m -->

-Jon DeLong

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced