• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Northern BTS and Indonesian BTS's

Swtbrat

5 Year Member
I have one Northern BTS <Sparky>and 3 Indo's.
The big Indo is Wiggles and is a male and I have no idea what the babies are.

Brat!

SparkyNov202007.jpg

Pink bow cause I wanted a girl. :wink:

3Indos4.jpg

nat

5 Year Member
Skinks are my faviorite lizard after tegus. I love my two guys so much lol how long have you had them for, and do yo intend to breed them in the future ?

nat

5 Year Member
oh and I love the pink ribbon ha ha. I am crossing my fingers that one of mine is a girl to! I won't find out until after cooling

Swtbrat

5 Year Member
I know Wiggles is a boy and he is two years old.
I was kinda hoping one of the babies would grow up to be a female and in a few years if I end up with a pair then I might let them mate. :roll:

Brat!

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
We've one of them! We have 2 Bearded Dragons but they're kind of like watching paint dry, only slower. When my wife decided we where going to downsize and give away a few small herps I requested the BTS stay. We don't handle him much but he's very interesting.

nat

5 Year Member
I bring my bts to many educational programs for children and especially programs where special needs children are going to be involved because the bts are very VERY forgiving of the man handling (or child handling) that they go through. They are just all around a great lizard. I hope to breed my two notherns this spring IF they are 1.1 (I think they are but won't know until I see some action ha ha)

KoreanDeathKid

5 Year Member
man i like blue tongues, i wanted to get a blue tongue at first, but when i heard that monkey tail skinks were common in Vancouver I just had to get a monkey tail skink, but blue tongues are awesome

Swtbrat

5 Year Member
Monkey Tails are expensive here but I do know a breeder and he will be selling babies for $500.00 in the spring.

I love their look though :wink:

Brat!

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Swtbrat said:
Monkey Tails are expensive here but I do know a breeder and he will be selling babies for $500.00 in the spring.

I love their look though :wink:

Brat!
Shew back in the 80s I got mine for $50 dollars and than another for free! Man do times change!

nat

5 Year Member
according to the last issue of reptiles magazine, monkey tails have been upgraded on cites and therefor, their price is of course going to be affected.

KoreanDeathKid

5 Year Member
monkey tail skinks were allowed in the pet trade as a import or exports from the Solomon Islands just 3-6 years ago, there are only a few avilable in North America today, so the price now days are so much higher than it was back then, in my area the average price for monkey tail skinks are $280-400

nat

5 Year Member
I have seen them quite regularly on wholesellers lists for about 100 - 200 but I haven't checked any supplier's lists recently

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced