• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Not My ad it's from kingsnake an adult albino blue tegu

maddogg9019

5 Year Member
I found an adult albino blue tegu at kingsnake for sale here's the link if anyone's interested.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://market.kingsnake.com/detail.php?cat=53&de=568399">http://market.kingsnake.com/detail.php?cat=53&de=568399</a><!-- m -->

COWHER

5 Year Member
looks like he was put in the wash with to much bleach. oh yeah an we all know albinos love the sun!!! :vaca

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Guys, Ben is a friend of mine, I agree it is a lot of dough, but someone will buy it. But as I said, Ben is a long time friend and is a whole seller, he is just re-selling that animal.

maddogg9019

5 Year Member
Oh sry I don't want anyone to misinterpret my posts as me complaining about Ben Charging too much, just that in general it's out of my price range, and speaking of him Varnyard how old are the B&W tegus on his website?

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
maddogg9019 said:
Oh sry I don't want anyone to misinterpret my posts as me complaining about Ben Charging too much, just that in general it's out of my price range, and speaking of him Varnyard how old are the B&W tegus on his website?

Oh no problem, I understand, as for me, I would not give 2 cents for any albino tegu, I think they are very ugly and a crule morph, but thats just my thoughts.

As for the babies on Ben's site, they will be darker animals and they were hatched August the 19th.

maddogg9019

5 Year Member
hmmm how dark is dark? My other deal for a young blue fell through so I'm looking for options, and what better offspring to get eh? :) .

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Well thanks!! :)

As for dark, real dark, that clutch is out of a female named the Dark Lady. She is one of the darkest tegus I have seen, here are a couple of pictures of her.

normal_Dark_lady_DSCF0001sm_5.jpg

normal_DSCN0909.jpg

normal_DSCF0046.jpg

ApriliaRufo

5 Year Member
dark lady is my favorite tegu. I've been waiting for bobby to find a really dark male so that I can drop some money one on of the kids. dark lady and dorton's teg really make me happy to see that theres a new kind of ''morph'' that should be taken to the trade. I love them. dark lady = best teg ever.

ApriliaRufo

5 Year Member
The way they look, act, and the way the poor things came into existence. Albinism = disease or disorder in humans that is potentially fatal. in reptiles it means add thousand to the price and watch the animal suffer. Disgusting. I have nothing wrong with Ben Siegal either, business is simple, garbage in garbage out.

Mike

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I don't know who would buy something so hideous. The normal blues look so much nicer IMO.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam