• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

now what should I put on the menu

angelrose

5 Year Member
my col. Angelrose .. :twisted:
she has been with me for almost three wonderful, exciting years. we have gone through stages of the crickets, pinkies, fuzzies, hoppers small then large mice
she has the seat by the kitchen and comes in when your cooking so we went through chicken, turkey .......
from my daughters parakeet to raw steak. she closes her eyes now to the mice unless I cut them wide open :twisted: as I know I said before she will do 'back-flips- for a raw egg (I now crush up the shell) she can't get enough of them she will sit by the refrigerater door and stare you down
my, yes tamed, wildcard ....
what is it she is looking for .......next :roll: :roll: :roll:
;)

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I'd stick with fresh fish. Assuming you meant tuna out of the can? High in mercury and other things. Fresh filets from the super market are best. You can also try...super worms, roaches, raw beef and beef liver, small whole fish (sardines or similar).

angelrose

5 Year Member
did any of you go through this and what did you do :?:
I tried tuna, she walked away.
I'll try the those small little fish in the market and the birds, gotta try right

I know she likes the insides of things and blood for sure .. :shock:
is she getting any vitamins or anything out of this

liver 'looks' like something she would eat :roll:
thank you all - if you get any other ideas ;)

COWHER

5 Year Member
lol hahaha dont feed your kids birds lol it was a joke !! all i can see is your kid coming home from school and you standing over your tegu with a cloud of feathers in the air and you daughter is like" what happened to Petey momma?"lmao

Liver is really really really good and nutritious for them!! thats a good food item for tegus!!!

snakehandler

5 Year Member
liver contains lots of vitamin a, although liver can be contaminated as well as residus from antibiotics and other stuff accumalates in the liver.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam