• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

One more reason to attend..

MMRR - jif

5 Year Member
The 24th annual Midwest Herpetological Symposium and Expo! One of the guest speakers with be our own Bobby Hill, himself! Yes, Bobby has been convinced to travel to Michigan in November to talk about breeding Tegus!! The Michigan Society of Herpetologists has some awesome speakers lined up for the symposium, including Rick Hudson (Turtle Survival Alliance), John Binns (IRCF), and many others.

There will be a welcome party Friday night and a 2 day reptile expo on Saturday and Sunday. There will be speaker presentations all day Saturday as well as a banquet and auction Saturday night. Symposium attendees will have the opportunity to tour the reptile and amphib buildings at the Detroit Zoo on Sunday.

If you are interested in more information or would like to register to attend online follow this link...

http://michherp.org/24midwest.html

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Yes I will be there and everyone feel free to join me there.

I will also be signing autographs for a small fee!!! :chin :mich :woot

Just kidding, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol5

worleygurl

5 Year Member
'gratz Bobby! I wish I could go. Feel free to drop Grey and Seth off here and I'll take care of 'em for you while you're gone! hahaha

kris

gebris353

5 Year Member
You have one more vote for the video here! Dont wait for me if you see I'm not there by the opening lol. :p

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Darn it all!!! I really wish I had a way of getting there! :(
I would give my left thumb!

ApriliaRufo

5 Year Member
Seriously will this be video-taped because I would appreciate that very much and I think that someone could even torrent it into DVD quality as a RAR'd section so we could can privately burn it to watch.

Toby_H

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
How convenient... I grew up about 15 miles from Livonia Michigan... I might have to plan a November trip to visit mom... ;)

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Toby_H said:
How convenient... I grew up about 15 miles from Livonia Michigan... I might have to plan a November trip to visit mom... ;)

You bet ya, that would be awesome!! :)

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
We're starting to figure out how we can get there. We have 3 kids that need to go to school on Friday and be watched all weekend. The dog & reptiles need to be taken care of. And there's the 12-14 hour drive!!

MMRR - jif

5 Year Member
I have the feeling that we will probably have to tackle Bobby and physically remove him from the stage in order to get him to quit talking. This man has so much enthusiasm for his animals that he just can't quit talking about them. Kinda reminds me of the sorely missed Steve Irwin with his level of passion and enthusiasm. I'm anxious to hear him speak altho I've probably already heard everything he will be saying. Never a dull moment with Bobby around! If anyone can possibly make it to the symposium I'm sure you won't regret it.

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I'm in NJ, not so close! I have a friend in Kalamazoo and I would take the trip if it was worth it. But it's too far apart to hit both.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam