• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Ouch!!

new2tegus

So, I was shutting the cage door, and yes,I did it. :( . I caught Jekyll's foot in the door,I felt so horrible, it was so quick,I stopped right away. I'm hoping no damage was done, but there is only one way to be sure. He held it in the air for a few seconds and I gently started rubbing his foot. He walked on it and the first few steps were shaky, then he was fine. I know reptiles have a strong constitution and I'm hoping it just pinched him. He went on to roam around for an hour and no sign of any damage. I know they will try to hide it, but I figure it would show a little and he ran and climbed and jumped on it. Just feel horrible about that.

Aardbark

5 Year Member
Aww poor guy. It doesnt sound like you caused any real damage though. Try not to feel so bad, accidents happen and you didnt mean to do it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam