• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Our latest addition

ObsessionDragons

5 Year Member
Well, this guy doesn't belong to us, but he'll be staying here for a while. Of course, I've completely fallen in love with him. He's a 16 month old pit bull, and his name is Rebel.

DSCF0496.jpg

MMRR - jif

5 Year Member
OOOOhhhh, he's just darling! And, he has a magical disappearing tail!! Are you dog sitting?

The more time I spend with the various bully breeds the more I like them. I come in contact with many while doing dog rescue transport and my daughter owns several rescued pits and pit mixes. My own dog, Dinah, we believe is a Pei/OEB mix.

This is my newest furred addition, Stewie. :)
30216Stewie1.jpg

ObsessionDragons

5 Year Member
Yeah, you could say we're sitting, I guess! We're just keeping him for a friend who can't have him in his current housing situation.

You know, he's so smart, I'm just blown away. We've got a lab mix and two weenie dog, as well. The weenies are pretty and sweet, but are NOT smart...by any stretch of the imagination. The lab mix is really smart...but this pit bull is amazing! Would you believe he housebroke himself in 2 days?

Stewie is darling! You just gotta love that face!

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
So thats the new guy on the block? He looks like a real nice bully. :)

He housebroke himself? Man, that is awesome!!

ObsessionDragons

5 Year Member
VARNYARD said:
So thats the new guy on the block? He looks like a real nice bully. :)

He housebroke himself? Man, that is awesome!!

Yep. This would be Rebel, Rebel, Rebel, Rebel, Rebel, Rebel. Poor guy. At least he knows his name. Yes, he already housebroke himself.

I did forget to add that this guy has always been an outside dog, and has never been around other dogs. So we're having to work with him on indoors etiquette and how to behave around other dogs. It's funny how we usually only have to show him once before he gets it. I'm just not used to something that's this easy to train!

Boygenius, I agree. So tough looking. In Rebel's case...it's only a look. He's such a sweet boy. I'm starting to wish he was here for longer than temporary.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced