• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Outside?

Tegulover411

Should I put my tegu outside for the summer since it's perfect weather for her. She's a year old female chocoan giant tegu and I was thinking about putting her outside for the summer and bringing her back in for the winter. I live in Louisiana. What do you guys think?

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Should I put my tegu outside for the summer since it's perfect weather for her. She's a year old female chocoan giant tegu and I was thinking about putting her outside for the summer and bringing her back in for the winter. I live in Louisiana. What do you guys think?
Absolutely. I'm in PA, and my tegus are out mid-April-mid October.

However, be very careful about a secure enclosure that keeps your tegu in and potential predators out.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmelanc602