• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Pet Bazaar (Casselberry FL)

shinobi602

Anybody ever been here? I live nearby to it and go there frequently for my reptile needs. They're an amazing group of guys, family owned and they have a huge passion for animals.

Just wanted to see if anyone else has dealt with them :)

peaches

i love those guy they have some very health feeders and snakes/lizards. there the only real reptile store in orlando

peaches

yes defiantly mak a trip the have very healthy snakes and lizards they are nice a plump haha but they are some exallant people there

shinobi602

First Time Tegu said:
I live right down the road in Ocoee so I will have to stop by and check them out. Do you know if they have chameleons usually?

Yup they always have chameleons. Mostly Veiled Chameleons, sometimes a couple Jackson's chameleons too.

They're usually right by the door after you walk inside, and always in great condition.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced