• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

petstore.com anyone?

spark678

I ordered a 4ft uvb reptisun flourescent bulb from there and I recieved one that had a bunch of nicks in it and the bulb was blown. I could also hear/see a piece of glass in it that would slide up and down the tube by turning it upside down. I called and they are going to file a claim with fedex and go ahead and send me another one. I would say the customer service is great as long as this next light works. Has anyone else had any experiences from them?

Teguzilla

5 Year Member
Not really sure about them but I HIGHLY recommend any and all of your supplies from petmountain.com They have some amazing prices and lots of great discounts. Petmountain.com is highly recommended on the beardeddragon.org forums.

spark678

ive always liked petsmountain just went with petstore bc i wanted to use my amazon card. next time i will choose pm.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam