• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Photo Gallery?

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I'm thinking about ways to improve Tegutalk and I'm considering adding a photo gallery. Do you think this is something you would use? What about other members? I put one on TarantulaForum.com and the members seem to like it. If you are interested or have a minute, check it out and let me know your thoughts!
Thanks!

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I think Deac got a little busy!
Would anyone else like to volunteer to run the monthly photo contests?

Carnicero

Just checked the gallery out on Tarantula its a great idea I would love to have something like that on here! And I too would also like to see a return of the photo contest as I have not participated in one yet lol. If no older members volunteer to run it sign me up!

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
No problem! I'm open to anyone who can commit to regularly heading up the contests. It's not difficult but it does take time.

Go test out the media gallery! I want to see all your guys' photos displaying on the main page!

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I love the gallery (kinda obvious) but how about "group pics" "albinos" and "crosses"

Maybe one category for all would be better? Something like "Other Tegu Photos"...

By the way, thank you all for the feedback! I'm glad everyone seems to like the gallery!

laurarfl

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I haven't even made it to the actual gallery yet, but I really like the variety of photos every time I log in. I don't always see everyone's photos, but if it is on my front page, I will get a chance to see a bunch.

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Any other feedback for me on the photo gallery? What do you all think about moving the contests to the gallery?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980