• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Photo session

lizardboy101

5 Year Member
Well I brought Splinter outside today to get some UV and it just so happened that I had my camera with me. Here are some pix
5007.jpg
5010.jpg
5009.jpg
5006.jpg
5004.jpg
5011.jpg
5008.jpg

Alex

lizardboy101

5 Year Member
I love his colors. You should see him on a hot day though...there are no sidebars at all. He's just a really pretty orange. His beard also gets really dark.

Alex

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
lizardboy101 said:
Thanx...those are probably some of the best pix i hav of him...I'm no photographer.

Well you done a fine job taking those shots!! Great job!! :wink:

ObsessionDragons

5 Year Member
Absolutely gorgeous dragon! I love that last pic, and I love the belly on this guy! He looks like a real character...and is very much a ham for the camera, huh?

Fantastic pics!

lizardboy101

5 Year Member
He's going into shed!!! Finaly I was getting a little worried for a while. He finished shedding his tail and thighs and now her's starting to get some milky white flecks on his back

Alex

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced