• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Planning for a Tegu

emwallace

Recently I have decided to turn my old garage into a mini reptile house. The measurements of the garage are roughly 8.3ft+ x 6.6ft. I will be moving my current reptiles in there once it is finished. One of my family members, who is transforming the garage for me, has also offered to build any custom enclosures that I need. Due to have my other reptiles in the garage, room is a bit tough, so my question is.. would a 6ft x 3ft enclosure be suitable for a fully sized B&W Tegu? Once fully grown I would ideally want to just leave the viv door open and allow him to roam freely around too.

firfy

I mean if he is allowed to free roam make sure to tegu proof your garage, that size of an enclosure should be ok if he is allowed to come out when ever he wants, but ideally you would want a 8x4x4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

emwallace

I mean if he is allowed to free roam make sure to tegu proof your garage, that size of an enclosure should be ok if he is allowed to come out when ever he wants, but ideally you would want a 8x4x4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes I would allow them to free roam in there 24/7. I am going to read up on tegu-proofing but the garage is pretty secure already

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sonny