• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Plants safe enough for tegu enclosures?

TIAisMKM

The better question is.... are the Plants safe from the tegu and the answer is !!! Yay things to destroy. Plants are to Tegus, what buildings in Japan are to Godzilla.
Ouch! Glad I asked...what suggestions may I have to make her feel at home inside her cage? Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EnjoysWine

I've actually been wondering the same thing . . . If anyone has a list of plants that are safe for the Tegu if he/she decides to eat some of it, but can also take a beating for when the Tegu tramples all over it.

I know plants aren't necessary, but I feel it would add something interesting to the enclosure and might help stimulate the Tegu.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam