• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Please critique enclosure plans

Donnie25

Hi everyone, this will be my first time building something like this. Still in the planning stages, but I did a quick drawing(you'll be able to tell quickly that I'm quite the artist). I just have the basics down, still need to decide which and where to put the UVA and UVB bulbs, can you guys suggest a brand to use for those? not sure what I'm doing with the door, what tends to work the best? I will have the mistking hygrostat set to mist both sides of the cage whenever humidity drops to a certain point. Anyway, anything you can comment on would be appreciated! If im missing something please let me know.

Attachments

• 20170721_123124.jpg
    20170721_123124.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 78

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sonny