• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Please read. (re-homing my collection)

Dereks-Dragons

Some unforeseen family problems have come up and I need to rehome my collection for the time being. Hate to do it. Please text 845-283-1990 for pics and more info.

2011 yearling all American probable male tegu 300$

High yellow probable male 2 door APPROX Sumatran water monitor. 100$

Probable male 1 foot Cuviers true dwarf caiman 275$

JohnMatthew

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Sorry you're having to rehome your animals, hopefully you can find good homes for them quickly.

Dereks-Dragons

Foot* not door. Lol. Autocorrect. Somebody local is taking the water as of now and possibly the caiman. Anybody for the tegu?

Will let the tegu go for 275 plus shipping.

TeguGirl74

Some unforeseen family problems have come up and I need to rehome my collection for the time being. Hate to do it. Please text 845-283-1990 for pics and more info.

I AM IN EL CAJON CALIFORNIA...In the last couple days I've been scammed for over $2,000 trying to get a replacement tegu lizard because mine was stolen by a longtime friend over 20 plus years is left my world shattered my animals are my sole reason I live day today and that was stripped from me I was also raped and robbed for what money I had set aside for a tegu while I was asleep

PLEASE END MY DESPERATE SEARCH FOR A TEGU (AND THR SUIC

I AM IN EL CAJON CALIFORNIA AND

I AM IN EL CAJON CALIFORNIA ...In the last couple days I've been scammed for over $2,000 trying to get a replacement tegu lizard because mine was stolen by a longtime friend over 20 plus years is left my world shattered my animals are my sole reason I live day today and that was stripped from me I was also raped and robbed for what money I had set aside for a tegu while I was asleep

PLEASE END MY DESPERATE SEARCH FOR A TEGU (^&END THE SUICIDE ATTEMPTS )

TeguGirl74

I AM IN EL CAJON CALIFORNIA...In the last couple days I've been scammed for over $2,000 trying to get a replacement tegu lizard because mine was stolen by a longtime friend over 20 plus years is left my world shattered my animals are my sole reason I live day today and that was stripped from me I was also raped and robbed for what money I had set aside for a tegu while I was asleep

PLEASE END MY DESPERATE SEARCH FOR A TEGU (AND THR SUIC

I AM IN EL CAJON CALIFORNIA AND

I AM IN EL CAJON CALIFORNIA ...In the last couple days I've been scammed for over $2,000 trying to get a replacement tegu lizard because mine was stolen by a longtime friend over 20 plus years is left my world shattered my animals are my sole reason I live day today and that was stripped from me I was also raped and robbed for what money I had set aside for a tegu while I was asleep

PLEASE END MY DESPERATE SEARCH FOR A TEGU (^&END THE SUICIDE ATTEMPTS )

I have a established enclosure already

Attachments

• received_655318725467019.jpeg
    received_655318725467019.jpeg
    226.8 KB · Views: 3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980