• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

posting problems

leoares27

5 Year Member
hey, just wondering...every time I post a reply to something, i have to hit the submit button a whole bunch of times. sometimes up to 10 times before it goes through...it says "Invalid Session. Please resubmit the form."

it eventually goes through, but it is a pain in the butt

Thanks, sarah

AB^

5 Year Member
I used to have the same issue when I would use aol. Never happened when I came to the site via explorer though. I cant fix it but I've been there and it is :bs

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I have never had these problems, it must be something with your ISP, do you use AOL?

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I am a VERY active hater of AOL. If anyone wants to read a page long rant about them being complete crap, let me know :)

One of the many reasons I strongly dislike AOL:

Did you know that AOL software (at least the last time I used their stuff) installs a form of spyware in the program to provide specialized advertisements? In other words, it monitors words that you often type when browsing or site themes, and it uses these to provide advertisements pertaining to similar subjects?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced