• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Premium Crickets.. Good or bad?

Lexi

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I just put an order in at Premium Crickets, because the guy i was using has jacked the price's up. If any of you guys have use'd or heard anything about them, Please let me know... I mean they have great price's. Just would like to know some background on them.

gotherps?

5 Year Member
i dont really like flukers farms but i buy crickets and superworms from them because they are the cheapest i have found. always satisfied with thier service, no dead insects.

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
The Premium guy is good. I have used Mike for Years. If something goes wrong .He takes care of it. He is the only one I will buy from. Sometimes in the hot summer bad things happen. He has always taken care of me. Tell him I sent you and you might get a better deal. LOL I know Mike from the shows and from many years of great service. I used to do a bunch of business with him. My last order a couple of months ago was perfect. Just make sure and get the cool packs or heats packs. If needed and you'll be fine.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wayneboy88