• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Purchasing my 2011 baby B&W. Thank you Bobby Hill for all your kindness!

hanniebann

5 Year Member
Hoping to get my black and white sometime around July, I was glad to talk to Bobby about his business and his extensive knowledge about reptiles! I now have a wonderful peace of mind knowing I'm buying a healthily bred animal from a person who breeds his tegus with morals.

Thank you Bobby Hill!

hanniebann

5 Year Member
thank you so much! I'm so excited to get my little guy in July! I'm trying to think of names for a male... any suggestions?

I was thinking Atlas :]

Strange_Evil

5 Year Member
Hey,welcome to the forum! I am getting a Arg 2011 from Bobby as well. I tell you time is flying,could go faster though lol,but the wait is worth while.

hanniebann

5 Year Member
yea! maybe we get two from the same clutch! Are you requesting a male or female specifically?

and btw, how long after they hatch are they sent out? after a few weeks?

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
welcome aboard, you definately made thhe right choice going with mr. hill trust me you wont be disappointed

hanniebann

5 Year Member
I'm so glad to hear that! I was so nervous about buying online that he finally just called me to reassure me he was a real person and not a scam or something (lol).

Strange_Evil

5 Year Member
hanniebann said:
yea! maybe we get two from the same clutch! Are you requesting a male or female specifically?

and btw, how long after they hatch are they sent out? after a few weeks?

Yeah that would be cool, i asked for a Male.

I was wondering that too,anyone know? I would guess about 2weeks or so.

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
They are shipped out 2-3 wks after hatching, once they start hatching it seems like it takes forever for those few weeks to pass lol

They are shipped out 2-3 wks after hatching, once they start hatching it seems like it takes forever for those few weeks to pass lol

frost

1,000+ Post Club
grats on buying a tegu.i just preserved a pair of b/w from bobby.the wait is gonna kill me..

hanniebann

5 Year Member
I knowwww!!!! So once I put the initial $75 down, do I wait for him to send the other bill once babies hatch? I don't want to be late on the second payment after I've waited so long! haha..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmelanc602