• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Quail eggs

AlphaAlpha

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Alphas just got his first delivery of free quail eggs for the year.
IMG_20190327_1313051.jpg

AlphaAlpha

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
receiving about a dozen a week and I lucky if Alpha does half that......haha

Debita

1,000+ Post Club
Hey Alpha Alpha - where are you getting your quail eggs? And, do you know why I'm not getting anymore email notifications from Tegutalk?

AlphaAlpha

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
My Dads friend had the Quail Alpha kinda lost interest in them though....... Also not sure about the Email notifications but com to think of it I haven't had any either.

Answered this yesterday Debita and never hit post ...... lol

Debita

1,000+ Post Club
My Dads friend had the Quail Alpha kinda lost interest in them though....... Also not sure about the Email notifications but com to think of it I haven't had any either.

Answered this yesterday Debita and never hit post ...... lol

I do that in texting... I'll keep hunting for the quail eggs - they can't cost that much more than the organic eggs can they?

Also - I texted Hector Barrio about lost email alerts 24 hours ago but haven't heard anything.
Walter1 gave me his number...(813) 618-7988 ....to notify about the dropped notifications.

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I do that in texting... I'll keep hunting for the quail eggs - they can't cost that much more than the organic eggs can they?

Also - I texted Hector Barrio about lost email alerts 24 hours ago but haven't heard anything.
Walter1 gave me his number...(813) 618-7988 ....to notify about the dropped notifications.
He's helpful. Should hear from him soon.

Merlot

I feed organic quail eggs my guy from International market over here (freaking love that place! I go to meat Dept and decide what daddy’s and baby wanna eat, crazy selection of different aquatic species. Baby octopus, smelts, all Kinda of shrimp, fish- both sea and fresh water) I get a big pack of the eggs for 4$ I think? For the ones the sized about. And they last forever because the salmonella thing due to the higher body temp of the quails already supposedly killing or not allowing salmonella to grow. I usually crack it in half and give him half the shell because sometimes he eats em and sometimes not. Or I’ll add a bunch of quail eggs in his meal with maybe one full shell if he wants a nibble, pour in my multivites or Calci product and stir it around and let him slurp it with his other goodies.

Edit, just looked at Pic again, I think i get two dozen or something cu the ones I get seem to have way more than that for sure

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced