• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

R&T Pet Supply

Chuey

5 Year Member
They are at the Northeast reptile shows and have some of the best prices. They just started to list some of their prices on their website and they are very very competitive.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.randtpetsupply.com/lightheating_bulbs.cfm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.randtpetsupply.com/lightheating_bulbs.cfm</a><!-- m --> They also run an animal rescue and are a great couple. Email them and they will get you prices in usually 24 hours just in case you don't see what you want.

ColdThirst

5 Year Member
Thanks for the link, those prices are alot better than any store. and let me just finish with the fact that Petco has the highest jacked up to the sky prices of anywhere I have ever seen in my life, especially on bulbs and light fixtures. It is retarded that their prices are double or more on almost everything they have in stock. But anyway good link.

Chuey

5 Year Member
R&T Pet supply is an animal rescue first and foremost and they charge such low prices for their reptile supplies because they generally care about the animals more than giving a good deal to their human owners.

The owners of R&T just hate when places like Petco scam people into buying an animal for like $30 and not telling them the actual cost of husbandry. So their mission with their reptile supplies is to make the upkeep for these animals affordable so that a person can actually afford to give their pets a good and healthy home.

I met one of the owners at their regular job so its good to know that their petstore which we've gone to as well in college point isn't just some way for them to make money. As we know what they are charging above what they get their supplies from and you can compare what their margins are as compared to a Petco who buys everything in bulk from the same suppliers. They still beat Petco's prices 90% of the time.

I personally am all for the support of mom and pop shops like this because you get customized service, great deals and you work with people who actually care. Don't forget to hit them up at the reptile shows on the NE I can't say enough about these folks.

Last cool story about these guys, when Russ found out that I had cats that were finicky, Russ gave me $30 worth of organic canned cat food to try and convert my cats into eating better - for FREE. This was just out of kindness, of course my cats are ghetto gutter cats and even though I love them to death I don't think I could ever wean them off of the fancy feast and 9 lives which are like the KFC and White Castle burger of cat foods, LOL.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam