• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Raleigh, Anyone?

CaseyUndead

5 Year Member
Anyone going to the reptile expo in Raleigh, NC next month on the 3rd and/or 4th? There's gotta be a few more NC people on here... if so, maybe we can meet up or something.

I'm definitely going. Think i'll pick up a BCI if i come across one i like. Plus i've definitely got to get a bunch of frozen rodents and some other things... I think i'll carry a backpack with one of those stay-cold frozen food bags in it, heh.

Toby_H

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I'm in Charlotte and have a friend that goes to most of them within a state or so... he's a big snake breeder (as in the snakes are big, not he's a big breeder :p)... I'm thining about tagging along with him.

If I do go I'll shoot you a message...

CaseyUndead

5 Year Member
Cool. Who's your friend, and what kind of big snakes does he breed? If he does boas, and has any adults, i might have to buy one from him :)

dorton

5 Year Member
I'll be going on sunday. Its usually a pretty good show.
Not sure what I'm going to pick up though...I need to get rid of some. I would like to get a grey banded kingsnake, but just maye get a couple of chain kingsnakes, or some cali kings.

CaseyUndead

5 Year Member
Yeah, i went last year for the first time and had lots of fun, even though i didn't get to buy any animals there. The camels were a bit unexpected, lol.

Toby_H

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Camels?Ã?Æ?Ã?â??Ã?â??Ã?¢Ã?Æ?Ã?¢Ã?¢ââ??¬Ã?¡Ã?â??Ã?¬Ã?Æ?ââ?¬Å¡Ã?â??Ã?¦ were they alpaca?Ã?Æ?Ã?â??Ã?â??Ã?¢Ã?Æ?Ã?¢Ã?¢ââ??¬Ã?¡Ã?â??Ã?¬Ã?Æ?ââ?¬Å¡Ã?â??Ã?¦ I went to a bonfire party once in N Charlotte and it was on an alpaca farmÃ?Æ?Ã?â??Ã?â??Ã?¢Ã?Æ?Ã?¢Ã?¢ââ??¬Ã?¡Ã?â??Ã?¬Ã?Æ?ââ?¬Å¡Ã?â??Ã?¦ strangeÃ?Æ?Ã?â??Ã?â??Ã?¢Ã?Æ?Ã?¢Ã?¢ââ??¬Ã?¡Ã?â??Ã?¬Ã?Æ?ââ?¬Å¡Ã?â??Ã?¦

IÃ?Æ?Ã?â??Ã?â??Ã?¢Ã?Æ?Ã?¢Ã?¢ââ??¬Ã?¡Ã?â??Ã?¬Ã?Æ?Ã?¢Ã?¢ââ??¬Ã?¾Ã?â??Ã?¢m not sure what all my buddy is going to have available right now. He has several fancy Ball Pythons and a few Boas with recessive color genes as well as a big fat Prego Burmese in his breeding projects, but heÃ?Æ?Ã?â??Ã?â??Ã?¢Ã?Æ?Ã?¢Ã?¢ââ??¬Ã?¡Ã?â??Ã?¬Ã?Æ?Ã?¢Ã?¢ââ??¬Ã?¾Ã?â??Ã?¢s always coming up with other things.

When I confirm if IÃ?Æ?Ã?â??Ã?â??Ã?¢Ã?Æ?Ã?¢Ã?¢ââ??¬Ã?¡Ã?â??Ã?¬Ã?Æ?Ã?¢Ã?¢ââ??¬Ã?¾Ã?â??Ã?¢m coming IÃ?Æ?Ã?â??Ã?â??Ã?¢Ã?Æ?Ã?¢Ã?¢ââ??¬Ã?¡Ã?â??Ã?¬Ã?Æ?Ã?¢Ã?¢ââ??¬Ã?¾Ã?â??Ã?¢ll touch backÃ?Æ?Ã?â??Ã?â??Ã?¢Ã?Æ?Ã?¢Ã?¢ââ??¬Ã?¡Ã?â??Ã?¬Ã?Æ?ââ?¬Å¡Ã?â??Ã?¦

CaseyUndead

5 Year Member
No, they weren't alpacas. Just looked like regular camels to me, like all the other camels i've seen. There were 3 of them, i think... and kids were getting camel rides.

CaseyUndead

5 Year Member
Aw, i didn't see ya', if i saw a tegutalk t-shirt i would have noticed it! I was there Saturday from about 12-4. Got me a real big Columbian Boa girl. The guys who sold her to me said she was about 9 1/2 feet, but i haven't measured her yet. She just had to start shedding that day, and since she was getting handled so much it was coming off in lots of little pieces.. the back of our van still has pieces of snake skin all over it.

CaseyUndead

5 Year Member
Hey. Thought i'd post here in the same board about the next raleigh show, on the 30th. I already got the day off from work and all.. And i ordered a tegu enclosure from boamaster that i'm picking up there. Anyone going? If so we should meet up or something. We could have a little tegu fan club goin' on. I'll be the strange looking girl there dressed in black with a bunch of piercings and short black hair. not that easy to miss actually, ha. I don't think i can buy any more animals right now, but i'll definitely be stocking up on frozen mice and rats.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hoeiyehi