• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Recent baby argentine black and white owner

Mikee1975

I'm a proud new baby black and white owner . I'm looking for advice to get her comfortable with me and her new home. I read something about one of my tshirts I did that. She very small so shes quick . I only have her. this is the 3rd day . She is very jumpy and cautious . Ibtryvto spend at least a few hours of each day next to her tank and show her my hand and talk to her to let her know she is safe . Just need some advice on how long and if anyone has any tricks . I am somewhat experienced I have a sub adult northern BTS . I had to tame him down . He was a little work . Just need some tips. New this site as well .

Mikeiam

Just be consistent I got my tegu as a teen and I’ve had her for almost a year now and she not fully tame to where I trust to put my hand in her face but she is also very calm and just Roams my house . Still jumpy but progressing , Over time she will get use to you .

Mikee1975

Just be consistent I got my tegu as a teen and I’ve had her for almost a year now and she not fully tame to where I trust to put my hand in her face but she is also very calm and just Roams my house . Still jumpy but progressing , Over time she will get use to you .
Tha k you

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam